It’s possible you’ll recall that final month’s cumulative replace for Home windows 10 Fall Creators Replace (model 1709), KB 4074588, introduced with it a torrent of bugs. After watching prospects twist within the wind for 2 weeks, Microsoft finally acknowledged these bugs:
- Home windows Replace Historical past experiences that KB4054517 failed to put in due to error 0x80070643. (Bogus, an outdated bug; ignore it.)
- Due to a difficulty that impacts some variations of antivirus software program, this repair applies solely to computer systems on which the antivirus ISV up to date the ALLOW REGKEY. (A warning: That’s now de rigueur for all Home windows updates.)
- After putting in this replace, some USB units and onboard units, reminiscent of a built-in laptop computer digital camera, keyboard or mouse, could cease working. This will happen when the Home windows Replace servicing stack incorrectly skips putting in the newer model of some essential drivers within the cumulative replace and uninstalls the at the moment energetic drivers throughout upkeep.
- After putting in this replace, some units could fail in addition with INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. This difficulty happens when the Home windows Replace servicing stack incorrectly skips putting in the newer model of some essential drivers within the cumulative replace and uninstalls the at the moment energetic drivers throughout upkeep
- Due to an AD FS server difficulty that causes the WID AD FS database to change into unusable after a restart, the AD FS service could fail to begin. There is no such thing as a method to undo the database corruption. To return your AD FS server to a useful state, you should restore it from a backup.
Yesterday’s cumulative replace, KB 4090913, which brings Win10 1709 as much as construct 16299.251, claims to repair the third bug: