This healthful loaf will go away you feeling nourished and glad due to an array of wholesome fat, fibre and complicated carbohydrates. Pair it with contemporary, leafy greens and avocado or tahini.
Savoury Candy Potato Loaf
Makes: 1 loaf, 1-2 slices per serve
For the dry substances
- 2 cups almond meal
- ½ cup LSA or floor flaxseed
- ¼ cup psyllium husk
- 2 tbsp contemporary or dried rosemary
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp fennel seeds (non-compulsory)
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan (non-compulsory)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, to prime
For the moist substances
- three eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ cups candy potato mash, cooled
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Place all the dry substances, besides the pumpkin seeds, in a big bowl. Stir to mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl, place all the moist substances and stir to mix.
- Slowly add the moist combination to the dry combination, stirring till every part is properly mixed.
- Spoon the batter into the ready baking tin. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over the loaf and place within the preheated oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes. To verify if the bread is cooked, insert a skewer into the center of the loaf. If the skewer comes out dry, it’s cooked.
- As soon as cooked, take away the loaf from the oven and funky within the tin earlier than slicing.
Hold the loaf lined within the fridge for as much as one week. It additionally freezes properly.
For a plant-based possibility: Exchange the eggs with chia or flax eggs and swap the cheese for a dairy-free selection.
You’ll find loads extra scrumptious, fast and straightforward breakfast concepts within the JSHealth App. You’ll be able to obtain the app on iTunes for lower than $three every week and we additionally provide a free 7-day trial.