Have you ever ever puzzled if it’s potential to observe a vegan meal plan and nonetheless get sufficient protein? By fastidiously planning your meals to incorporate soy proteins, beans, legumes, and entire grains, it’s potential!
We’ve carried out the legwork for you with this vegan meal prep to make sure your weight-reduction plan is wealthy in full and complementary proteins. Whereas this menu is barely decrease in protein and better in carbs than the common 21 Day Repair Consuming Plan, it’s equally as wholesome and is greater in fiber, which helps with satiety and assists with weight reduction.
When following this vegan meal prep, you’ll use the color-coded Portion-Management Containers to measure your meals. They make it so easy to be sure to’re consuming the best parts!
The inexperienced container is for veggies, purple is for fruits, purple is for protein, yellow is for carbs, blue is for wholesome fat, and orange is for seeds and dressings. Since this meal prep is vegan, you might discover it has extra yellow containers than the 1,500–1,800 calorie meal prep within the 21 Day Repair information. In case you’re following a lower-calorie weight-reduction plan, do this 1,200–1,500 Vegan Meal Prep!
Nonetheless, we’ve differentiated between entire grains which are important to a vegan weight-reduction plan (yellow a), and tubers and extra processed carbohydrates (yellow b).
The 21 Day Repair Vegan Meal Prep for 1,500–1,800 Energy
- 6 inexperienced containers
- 2 purple containers
- four purple containers
- 2 yellow A containers
- 1 yellow B container
- 1 blue container
- 1 orange container
- four teaspoons
Your Vegan Meal-Prep Meals
M/W/F: Tofu Scramble Bowl
Portion-Management Containers: 2½ inexperienced, 1 purple, 1 yellow A, 1 tsp.
Substances per serving: ¾ cup diced agency tofu, ¼ cup purple onion, ¼ cup purple bell pepper, 2 cups uncooked kale, ½ cup cooked quinoa, 1 tsp. olive oil, ½ tsp. turmeric, ½ tsp. cumin, 1 clove garlic, ⅛ tsp. purple pepper flakes
- Warmth three tsp. olive oil in a big skillet over medium-high warmth.
- Add ¾ cup diced purple onion, ¾ cup diced purple bell pepper, and three cloves minced garlic to the skillet, cooking simply till greens have softened (about 5 minutes).
- Add 2¼ cups agency tofu, 6 cups uncooked kale, 1½ cups cooked quinoa, 1½ tsp. turmeric, 1½ tsp. cumin, and ⅜ tsp. purple pepper flakes to the skillet, cooking simply till kale has wilted (about 5 minutes).
- Divide Tofu Scramble into three massive storage containers and refrigerate.
T/Th: Vegan Caprese Avocado Toast
Portion-Management Containers: ½ inexperienced, 1 purple, 1 yellow B, 1 blue
Substances per serving: ¼ medium avocado, 1 slice whole-grain bread, ¾ cup agency tofu (sliced), 2 thick slices tomato, four recent basil leaves, 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- While you’re able to benefit from the avocado toast, mash ¼ ripe avocado onto 1 slice whole-grain bread.
- Layer ¾ cup agency tofu, 2 slices tomato, and four basil leaves on prime.
- Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar and revel in.
Apple and a pair of tsp. peanut butter
Directions: Pre-portion peanut butter into 5 storage containers and revel in with medium apple.
Portion-Management Containers: 1 purple, 2 tsp.
M/W/F: Smashed Chickpea Salad
Portion-Management Containers: three inexperienced, 1 purple, 1 purple, 1 orange
Substances per serving: ¾ cup chickpeas, ½ tsp. turmeric, ½ tsp. dill, 1 tsp. mustard, ¼ cup pickles, ½ cup sprouts, ½ cup shredded carrots, 2 slices tomato, 1½ cups romaine lettuce, 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, 1 medium orange
- Open and drain 1 can of chickpeas, then rinse them.
- Utilizing leftover chickpeas from Candy Potato Curry (see Dinners under), add 2¼ cups chickpeas, 1½ tsp. turmeric, 1½ tsp. dill, and three tsp. mustard to a big bowl. Roughly smash chickpeas with a fork.
- Assemble salad in three massive storage containers by including 1½ cups romaine lettuce, ¼ cup pickles, ½ cup sprouts, ½ cup shredded carrots, 2 slices tomato, 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, and ¾ cup smashed chickpeas. Serve with 1 medium orange.
T/Th: Confetti Black Bean Salad
Portion-Management Containers: 2½ inexperienced, 1 purple, 1 purple, 1 yellow A, 1 orange, 1 tsp.
Substances per serving: 1 cup diced mango, 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro, ¾ cup black beans, ½ cup cooked quinoa, ½ lime, ¼ cup purple onion, ¼ cup purple bell pepper, 1 tsp. olive oil, 2 Tbsp. uncooked pumpkin seeds (pepitas), 2 cups shredded spinach
- Cube 2 mangoes. Open and drain can of black beans and rinse them.
- In a big bowl, mix 2 cups mango, 1½ cups black beans, 1 cup cooked quinoa, ½ cup purple pepper, ½ cup purple bell pepper, four Tbsp. chopped cilantro, 2 tsp. olive oil, and juice from 1 lime.
- Divide into 2 massive storage containers. When able to eat, serve over a mattress of two cups spinach and prime with 2 Tbsp. uncooked pumpkin seeds (pepitas).
M/W/F: Candy Potato Curry over Brown Rice
Portion-Management Containers: ½ inexperienced, 1 purple, 1 yellow A, 1 yellow B, 1 blue, 1 tsp.
Substances per serving: 1 tsp. coconut oil, ¼ cup diced white onion, ¼ cup purple bell pepper, 1 tsp. minced ginger, ½ cup diced candy potato, ¾ cup chickpeas, ¼ cup lite coconut milk, 1 Tbsp. purple curry paste, ½ cup cooked brown rice
- Microwave candy potato on excessive for five minutes. Open and drain 2 cans of chickpeas, then rinse them. Reserve further for Smashed Chickpea Salad (see Lunches above).
- Chop candy potato into bite-sized items. Put aside.
- Warmth three tsp. coconut oil in a big pot over medium-high warmth. Add ¾ cup diced white onion and ¾ cup diced purple bell pepper to the pot, cooking simply till greens have softened (about 5 minutes).
- Add 1½ cups chopped candy potato, three tsp. ginger, 2¼ cups garbanzo beans, ¾ cup lite coconut milk, ¼ cup water, and three Tbsp. purple curry paste to pot.
- Scale back warmth to simmer and cook dinner till sauce has thickened.
- When curry is completed, evenly divide into three containers stuffed with ½ cup cooked brown rice and refrigerate.
T/Th: Edamame Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry
Portion-Management Containers: three inexperienced, 1 purple, 1 yellow A, 1 tsp.
Substances per serving: 1½ cups cauliflower (riced), ¼ cup diced purple onion, ¼ cup diced purple bell pepper, ½ cup kale, ½ cup broccoli, ½ cup corn, ¾ cup edamame, 1 tsp. sesame oil, 1 clove garlic, 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tsp. sriracha
- Microwave the frozen cauliflower rice per bundle directions.
- Whereas cauliflower rice is cooking, open and drain can of corn and warmth 2 tsp. sesame oil in a big nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth.
- Add ½ cup diced purple onion, ½ cup diced purple bell pepper, and a pair of cloves minced garlic to skillet, cooking simply till greens have softened (about 5 minutes).
- Enhance to excessive warmth and add three cups cauliflower rice, 1 cup kale, 1 cup chopped broccoli, 1 cup corn, 1½ cups edamame, and ¼ cup soy sauce to skillet.
- Stir-fry greens over excessive warmth for a further 10 minutes, stirring always to maintain from burning.
- Divide stir-fry into 2 massive storage containers and refrigerate. When able to eat, drizzle with 1 tsp. sriracha.
Learn how to Create This Vegan Meal Prep
- Put together the precooked brown rice and quinoa within the microwave or cook dinner the dry grains in separate pots based on bundle instructions.
- Whereas the grains are cooking, prep the greens for the week. Wash, lower, and set every vegetable apart. That is the toughest a part of all the course of! As soon as the veggies are prepped, every thing else is straightforward.
- Take away the pores and skin from the two onions (1 purple and 1 white) and cube into small items; retailer in separate bowls.
- Rinse head of romaine, permit to air dry, and chop 4½ cups.
- Rinse spinach leaves and permit to air dry.
- Rinse bunches of kale, permit to air dry, and chop 7 cups.
- Rinse, deseed, and cube 2½ cups purple bell pepper.
- Rinse and take away the ends from 2 massive carrots; shred (or matchstick into skinny slices) 1½ cups.
- Rinse and chop 1 cup broccoli.
- Rinse candy potato and pierce pores and skin throughout with fork.
- Rinse and lower 10 slices of tomato.
- Rinse and loosely chop four Tbsp. cilantro.
- Rinse and mince 1½ tsp. dill.
- Rinse Eight massive basil leaves and permit to air dry.
- Peel and mince three tsp. ginger root.
- Peel and mince 5 cloves of garlic. Retailer any unused greens for future use.
- Observe the directions above for every recipe! (Make the Candy Potato Curry first so that you’ll have the additional chickpeas for the Smashed Chickpea Salad!)
Your 21 Day Repair Vegan Meal-Prep Grocery Record:
- 5 medium apples
- three medium oranges
- 2 massive mangoes
- 1 lime
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 stem of basil (Eight leaves)
- 1 sprig of dill
- 1½ cups sprouts
- 2 massive carrots
- 1 massive head romaine lettuce (4½ cups whole)
- 1 massive purple onion
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 massive purple bell peppers
- 7 cups uncooked kale
- 1 bunch cilantro
- four cups spinach
- 1 small ginger root
- 1 massive candy potato
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 (12-oz.) packages cauliflower rice, frozen
- 1½ cups shelled edamame, recent or frozen
- 1 head garlic
Dry and Canned Items
- 1 loaf whole-grain bread
- 2½ cups precooked quinoa or (about 1 cup dry quinoa)
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans
- three (15-oz.) cans chickpeas
- 1 (15-oz.) can lite coconut milk
- ¾ cup precooked brown rice (or ¼ cup dry brown rice)
- 1 (Eight-oz.) jar no sugar added pickles
- 1 (15-oz.) can corn
- 15 oz. agency tofu
- Balsamic vinegar
- 5 packets/scoops Vegan Shakeology
- Peanut butter
- Olive oil
- Crimson pepper flakes
- Uncooked pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Coconut oil
- Crimson curry paste
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce